Prodeo Academy – St. Paul
All students: 78
- AMI: American Indian or Alaska Native
- ASI: Asian
- BLK: Black or African American
- HIS: Hispanic or Latinx
- WHT: White
- HPI: Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- MLT: Two or more races
Free and Reduced Lunch (FRL) eligible: 88%
Teachers of color: 19%
- A college prep program. Uses a responsive classroom approach.
- Adding grade levels annually until the school serves students PK-8.
- Busing provided across the northern part of St. Paul, as well as the northern suburbs of St. Paul.
- Contact the Prodeo Academy enrollment team at (651) 583-5614 or . You can also visit www.prodeoacademy.org for more information.
- Prodeo Academy - St. Paul opened in the fall of 2018; academic data is not yet available.
Academic data is not yet available.