Bdote Learning Center
All students: 110
- AMI: American Indian or Alaska Native
- ASI: Asian
- BLK: Black or African American
- HIS: Hispanic or Latinx
- WHT: White
- HPI: Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- MLT: Two or more races
Free and Reduced Lunch (FRL) eligible: 87%
Teachers of color: 31%
- Classes are taught in Dakota & Ojibwe (language immersion).
- Helps students have a strong connection to American Indian culture. Place-based, hands-on-learning.
- Busing provided metro-wide.
- If interested in enrolling, contact (612) 729-9266.
- Not enough students for data to be publically reported.
Academic and demographic data is not publicly available for independent schools.