Ubah Medical Academy
Hours: 7:30AM-2:30PM (M-Th) & 7:30AM-1:30PM (F)
All students: 279
- AMI: American Indian or Alaska Native
- ASI: Asian
- BLK: Black or African American
- HIS: Hispanic or Latinx
- WHT: White
- HPI: Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- MLT: Two or more races
Free and Reduced Lunch (FRL) eligible: >90%
Teachers of color: 44%
- A college prep program. Curriculum focuses on medicine, health & the life sciences.
- Offers Arabic. Partnership with Twin Cities International Elementary School & Minnesota International Middle School.
- Busing is provided. Contact school for more information.
- If interested in enrolling, contact at (952) 540-2943. You can also visit ubahmedicalacademy.org/domain/1213 for more information.
4-year graduation rate
Students on grade level (proficiency)
Hover over a bar to see the average broken out by math and reading.